Soap Product Range

It has been 2 months since i started selling handmade soaps. I started selling Marseille and Coffee Soap and a few Avocado Soaps.

At first I was a little nervous in selling as I had no experience selling or do not know what the customer would ask me next and whether would I able to answer them. However, through practice, comments, critics, sharing, learning from family, friends, relatives, customers and strangers, it is FUN speaking with everyone even sspeaking to strangers on the street or anywhere from the squash courts. Eventually, I started to build my confidence speaking to customers, learning to use the right words at the right time and knowing which type of customer would prefer which soap.

Here are the list of products we have to offer:

Bamboo Charcoal Marseille Soap
Oatmeal Honey Marseille Soap
Castile soap
Premium Bar
Sweet Almond Avocado Shea Butter Soap/ Baby Soap
Marseille soap
Loofah Marseille soap
Goat milk soap
Rice exfoliating Peppermint soap
Lavender soap
Coffee Soap
Macadamia Nut Oil Soap

More to come...

Products are sold in sizes of 25g, 100g and 120g. Price ranges depending on formulation content and richness of oil used. We welcome bulk orders.

Our stall will open on Saturday 13 June and 14 June 2009 @ Amcorp Mall Flea Market from 10am to 6pm. Hope to see you there!

Do drop me an e-mail or call me anytime:

Adrian Chew
ilovesoapz@gmail.com
012-3027947

Cheers & Have a soapy fun day!